Ouris NHS - Health care professionals
(Practices , Hospitals and Social Care Organisations)
- Ouris NHS solution is for GP Practices, CCGs, PCNs, UCCs, WICs, NHS Trust, Community Pharmacies, Social Care Organisations.
- Our NHS solutions are approved by NHS England and available from DFOCVC framework, you can use them independently or collectively via CCG.
Why Ouris for your Practice ?
- Ouris is a bespoke solution for Online and Video consultations for Health and Social care Organisations offering more features at a reduced cost for NHS. (Value for money)
- Ouris offers 65 features from DFOCVC catalogue and the only solution packed with features. https://buyingcatalogue.digital.nhs.uk/solutions/dfocvc001/10077-001
- Ability to Triage and Assign requests to teams to manage requests.
- Solution has a Mobile APP version and offers more health benefits via Health Diary and symptom tracker.
- Additional features – APP notifications, SMS , Feedbacks are built into the solution to assist with QOF.
Ouirs Health Diary is a MHRA registered product.
- You can video connect with your team members and outside your organisation for a Joint call or for an MDT Meetings. (Professional to professionals)
- Send and receive referrals from Multi Organisations.
- Control your teams workload using Ouris Access – Virtual door features – Avoid staff burn outs.
- Set reminders to manage and monitor health diary parameters of your patients – Example – Set reminders for your patients to record BP, Saturations or Pulse and many more.
- Set Traffic light alerts for patient’s vitals to attend to the most at risk.
- Admit patients remotely and monitor them (Virtual ward features). >>LINK FOR VIRTUAL WARD FEATURES
- You can group covid patients and remotely manage them using Covid Features – Vaccination Side effects, Symptom Tracker and long covid symptoms.
- Ouris provides a comprehensive solution for Online and Video consultations for Health care providers.
- Video Consultations offers multiple features and give you a full control of the consultation.
- Single and Group Consultations - You can send a link to connect now or later by appointment time.
- Proxy Consultations
- Chat and File transfers
- Virtual Waiting room
- Pseudo name options for patients
- Record functions
- Control for patients MIC and Camera
- View more features and flows of Video consultation for Health and care professionals
- Ouris is working towards GP connect and Hospital system integrations to provide this facility.
- Currently, Ouris solution is independent and on completion of Consultation (Copy and Paste) the link to parent solution to get the data instantly.
- You can also E-mail to your account the extract of the consultations.
- Currently you cannot do them , we are working towards a full integration with GP connect systems.
- Patients receive an invite by E-mail and SMS to connect as a link.
- Registered patients with Ouris health can access through APP and Website and manage appointments.
- Both Registered and Unregistered patients could respond to the invite.
- From your practice log in you create an invite and send to your patient with optional special instructions and documents to the appointment.
- Patients can receive them and accept the invite or request a reschedule , which gets notified to you.
- The solution is flexible for you to sent invites to registered proxy to patient and for a new proxy.
- Yes, you can create up to a maximum of 8 invites for now for group events. If requiring more, contact our support to enable additional users.
- You can send invites to patients in Nursing homes in a normal way . Links are sent to the proxy to connect.
- Nursing homes using Ouris health solution will be able to view them in the same way as a registered patient user and connect with the call.
- You can place a patient on hold in call – Virtually you can send them back to waiting area and bring them back.
- Yes, you can, and it is instant messages
- Yes, you can send private messages to patients without disclosing to others.
- Ouris has two types of messaging solution for NHS Online consultations
- You can use Chat (Instant Messages) and normal Messaging option to connect with patients.
- Chat is an instant live messaging system like What’s APP to connect with patients.
- Patients can post a message and receive responses from you.
- Registered patients can place an Online request to your practice by selecting CHAT OR MESSAGE option from an Ouris account.
- Unregistered users can place a request from your website link – (Ouris places a plug in to your home page, when the patients select the request, it directs to your request page)
- They can prioritise the request by (High , Medium, and Low)
- They are taken through a serious of Triage questions to provide a detailed reason for request. (Questions are split by Admin or Medical)
- More about Online Consultations >>> LINKS TO A NEW PAGE
- We alert at every step of request not to use this method of enquiry for Emergencies, and we direct them to contact 999 or to visit a nearest A&E.
- Only registered patients with your practice can make a request.
- Parents or Guardians are mandatory for a child request.
- Registered patients could place a request via Proxy.
- Yes , they could request a preferred clinician as optional.
- Yes, we have options for patients to enter a preferred time and method of contact.
- Patients get acknowledgment from your practice on placing a request and updates on the request (Update notifications are controlled by your practice)
- Updates are sent by E-mails , APP notifications and SMS.
- Yes, Ouris has a comprehensive triage solution to connect with the most urgent request.
- Ouris offers triage set up and allows you to set triage rules depending on your practice needs.(Example – Request from children under 18 could be set as urgent and many more options)
- You can manage requests through your dashboard and assign to most appropriate staff to manage request.
- We have taken feedbacks seriously and added this new feature of ACCESS CONTROL.
- We provide you a VIRTUAL DOOR to your practice and you can set the volume of request you receive to manage your workflow.
- Solution offers your opening and closing hours set up and they get displayed to the patients, when they place a request.
- Yes, Ouris offers a set up page, in which you can create your own automated responses for patients.
- Yes, Ouris provides team availability page to manage status.
- Ouris allows patients to place request with an urgency order for you to manage.
- Triage functions of Ouris helps your team to prioritise requests.
- Setting up target times to triage alerts you to avoid request getting breeched.
- You can send files, texts, and template links to your patients.
- Ouris provides links to self help pages to patients as options to find health information materials and Videos by NHS.
Managing Nursing Home Request
- Ouris offers a Nursing home portal for nursing homes to register and function in a similar way like patients.
- We treat them as business and offer an exceptionally low cost to manage patients using the portal. It is less than 25 pence per patient per year.
- We have added more triage functions to request coming from a nursing home to practice.
- For sick patients the request form consists of NEWS2 readings and RESTORE2 questions to help you to triage the request and make appropriate management.
- They can place admin and medical request like patient’s portal
Professionals to Professionals
- Yes, you can connect with any organisation registered with Ouris to send and manage request.
- You can send a Video call link, Post messages and Chat.
- You can send documents (Referrals)
- You can chat anytime with your team members using ouris.
- Connect with video calls anytime.
- No and it comes as part of the solution.
SMS & Notifications
- Ouris offers a comprehensive SMS package as Associated service in DFOCVC framework.
- You can send an instant SMS to a single or to a group of patients .
- Bulk send SMS.
- Schedule an SMS for invitations or recalls.
- Send links with SMS.
- You can send all types of messages using ouris.
- You can send special messages (Birthdays, Recalls, feedbacks, Health checks and many more)
- Notification is an APP message used to connect with users, it is at ZERO cost.
- It functions the same way as SMS, but it does not cost you.
- Ouris offers a bespoke feedback request and collection to your practice.
- Provides GMC style feedbacks sent to patients Ad hoc or in Bulk.
- You can collect feedbacks on Online and Video Consultations.
Remote Monitoring & Virtual Ward
- Ouris provides patients a health diary to manage health and well being at home.
- Ouris practice solution connects with patients to help with remote monitoring.
- You can virtually admit a patient in your remote monitoring room and monitor patients’ vitals.
- For hospitals – You can create Virtual wards by departments and admit patients remotely and monitor.
- Set alerts for vitals and other parameters and connect with patients by a video call.
- Alerts help you to attend to the patient in need and to offer urgent attention.
- More details on Virtual ward features >> LINK
- You can send and receive messages using Ouris Online consultation functions.
- Connect via Video call if required.
- Yes , you can discharge the patient and readmit If required.
- You can delay admissions from your practice to Hospital by placing the patient I your virtual room. Get alerts if urgent care is required.
- Hospitals could discharge patients early and monitor remotely .
- Help with Chronic diseases and patients needing frequent and a close care.
- Help with early detection and prevention of chronic conditions.
- Saves Beds for NHS and reduces waiting list times.
- Analytic features of Ouris health helps your practice to view your practice demand , capacity, and delivery of services.
- Ouris has achieved multiple accreditations and it is assured by NHS England.
Our Accreditations –
- GDPR compliant
- DSP Tool kit Compliant
- Cyber Essentials Plus Certified
- ISO 27001 Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 22301 Certified
Ouris for Nursing and care Homes
How to register a nursing or a care home?
- Use our web portal to register as a Nursing home.
What benefits does it provide?
- Ouris solution works in a similar way to patient's portal but provide more advanced features for Nursing and care homes.
- You can manage multiple patients and connect with practices or Hospitals.
- Set reminders for your daily tasks to avoid delays.
- Share critical information with your practice or Hospitals Online and no more telephone call holds.
- Multi team connectivity to assign tasks and manage them.